Saturday, June 4, 2011

Losses don't always mean sorrow...

     Bruins lost another game but hakuna matata.  I feel at ease for the first time in a while.  So it's Saturday night and I was in before 12...that's fine.  I still had a good day spent among friends.  I have come to terms with the fact that weekends don't have to be intense for life to be good, and I should take what I get and be happy.
     For the first time in a while it seems that a lot of turbulence between me and others has lulled.  I am not mad at anyone or myself.  Summer has begun a time to not be so tense and just go with the ebb and flow.
This probably isn't the most insightful post but after the epiphanies of last post, my summer has vastly improved.  I'm young, I'm in love, I have a job, I have a path, I have a family, I have firends, and I have God....what is there to complain about.

No comments:

Post a Comment